Avignon Lion Fountain
Not for the meek at heart, the Avignon Lion Fountain makes a bold statement to anyone who approaches. Hand-made from cast stone, this grand fountain features a scrolled back with the regal lion’s face set auspiciously in the center. From his mouth comes a steady stream of water, trickling down into two tiered bowls before pouring over into the magnificent basin below. Reminiscent of the village wells in ancient Rome, the Avignon Lion Fountain has a chiseled, worn look as if it were centuries old (we’ll never tell your secret!).
- Durably constructed of high-quality cast stone, this fountain is manufactured entirely in the USA.
- Shown in the Relic Terra (RT) Fountain Finish.
- The Avignon Lion Fountain is 60 inches tall, 69 inches wide and 31 inches front to back. It weighs 1,744 pounds.
- Our fountains provide value pricing, superior craftsmanship, and minimal maintenance. Each includes a UL listed and approved variable speed pump. No plumbing is required, as water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs in to any standard 3-prong household electrical outlet.
- Shipping for this fountain is available to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships from the factory within 6-7 weeks of the order date, and will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. Each fountain includes assembly instructions. The truck driver will place your fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final installation.
Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, the Avalon Lion fountain is a must-have for any decor.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter