Cirrus Birdbath Fountain
Whimsical yet prudent, the Cirrus Birdbath Fountain is a wonderful accent for any space! The basic round pedestal supports an unadorned bowl filled with a center disk covered in miniature spirals. Water bubbles from the center of the disk to coat the spirals in a layer of water before it collects in the basin below.
- Dimensions: 20.5″ long x 20.5″ wide x 30.25″ high and weighs 132 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, the Cirrus Birdbath Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA.
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks.
- Ships on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized item on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
Enjoy the Cirrus Birdbath Fountain in your yard!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter