The Colonna Fountain is an elegant and simplistic fountain featuring a spigot near the top which pours into a small tier, which then overflows into the basin below. The soothing sound of flowing water will create a calming and serene setting for your garden area, or perhaps place this beautiful fountain in a breezeway for a warm and welcoming effect!
Shown in the Verde (VE) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Colonna Fountain is 30″ tall by 12.25″ wide, and 18″ long. Total weight is 132 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your order will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will place your palletized fountain on your property, but cannot assist with placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Order your Colonna Fountain today!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter