Disappearing Leaf Sculpture Fountain
There are numerous ways to enjoy the Disappearing Leaf Sculpture Fountain! The cast stone leaf sculpture bubbles water from its center and drizzles it delicately over the leaf. The round fiberglass basin, designed to be topped with river stones (not included), can be placed above or below ground. The basin provides easy access to the pump with a removable access door.
- Dimensions: 30″ long x 30″ wide x 18″ high and weighs 126 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, the Disappearing Leaf Sculpture Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA.
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks.
- Ships on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized item on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
No matter how it is displayed, the Disappearing Leaf Sculpture Fountain is a beautiful addition to any garden!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter