Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn
The Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn is the perfect choice if you want to bring the beach right to your home. This beautiful urn has shells and and coral reef that surround the base of the urn. The Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn will make the perfect choice for your home or patio.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden urn represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium fiber reinforced cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) finish/patina, the Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Statue Specs: The Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn is 15 inches tall by 17.75 inches in diameter, and it weighs 81 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your urn will ship via UPS..
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
With its extensive attention to detail, the Smithsonian Chesapeake Urn will be the perfect center piece for your garden or patio.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter