The Escala Fountain
A beautiful square cast stone fountain, the Escala Fountain has a centered copper pipe allows water to spout into the center of the stone fountain and fills the top tier and then overflows the niches in the top water feature. Water then flows into the larger basin below. The Escala Fountainis a very modern, contemporary fountain that will look beautiful placed in a backyard, garden, or even upon a patio.
Shown in the Greystone (GS) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Escala Fountain is 15″ tall by 26″ wide. Total weight is 309 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your order will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will place your palletized fountain on your property, but cannot assist with placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Order your Escala Fountain today!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter