To Plant a Seed… – Saucer
This hand crafted "To Plant a Seed…" Saucer resembles a book. It is a creative and fun accent to add to your pots. This saucer will work with pots that are 3 3/4" at the base, as well as being used as great bookends for your shelves. Place a few stacked together and create a unique statuary piece for your garden or home! ***Please note Saucer shown is not included and must be purchased separately***
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States.
- Constructed from the highest grade Portland Cements with a plethora of strengthening agents, this ultra strong quality garden statue represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials.
- "To Plant a Seed…" Saucer is available in your choice of four classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes are achieved by method of integrated coloring. This coloring is throughout every piece of product in its entirety, ensuring they never bubble, peel, or flake. Every piece is hand finish and cured with a top coat of invisible water repellent and protective sealant, making every piece a uniquely beautiful original.
- "To Plant a Seed…" Saucer is 6 inches long, 8 inches wide, 1 inches tall and weighs 3 pounds.
- Ships via UPS to any address in the Continental USA.
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 to 3 weeks of order date.
Add interest and grace to your home today. Order "To Plant a Seed…" Saucer today!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter