Venus brings a subtle elegance to any setting. Part of the Newport Mansions Collection by Campania International, the Venus planter is a reproduction of an antique garden planter found in the extensive collection of The Preservation Society of Newport County. The Preservation Society preserves and presents the magnificent houses and gardens built in Newport, Rhode Island beginning in the mid 1800s by many of the most affluent families in America.
- Dimensions: 7.5″ long x 8.25″ wide x 20″ high and weighs 59 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Greystone (GS) patina/finish, Venus is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA.
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks.
- Ships via UPS
- Planter has a drainage hole.
Bring Venuss elegance into your garden today!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter